- I lived in Maryland when I was 5
- My favorite animal is a brown fur seal

- My dream is to dance like Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers

- Nancy Drew is one of my best friends

- Ice Cream is one of the greatest inventions ever. far outshines the automobile

- I am of the firm belief that "man cannot live without books"
- I am a total computer nerd. hey, it's a good kind of nerd.

- I used to listen to music... now I write music.
.png)
- I write dorky poems
- My Church Family are my best friends.
- I buy records even though I don't have a record player

- Most of the music I buy is from people who are dead (for example, Fred Astaire, Judy Garland, Frank Sinatra, Bing Crosby etc.) Hey! They are the best of the best.
This is Frank Sinatra by the way... - Nearly all the video games I own are educational and I will make a case for all of them. Nancy Drew makes you solve problems and teaches helpful skills like picking locks and stealing important documents, Cooking Mama teaches valuable chopping talents, Diner Dash gives good reflexes in the fingertips...


- I know that God has blessed me with the best family and friends in the world.
- Having three brothers is a blessing from God... although sometimes it seems like a curse. :)
- I own the most bestest Mac in the whole world.

- Bad grammar really gets on my nerves. ;D
- I play the Piano, Guitar, Bass, Violin (very poorly), I sing and I can't harmonize very well.




- I like to watch VeggieTales with some cousins from Daytona.


- I totally am in love with the 1920's-1950's music, clothes, people etc. (there's a song you have to listen to, it's at the bottom of this page. it's called Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy from The Andrew Sisters. It's sounds funny but, say, it's swell.)
- The 80's music is okay, I probably should listen to it more... it's the whole "peace/tree hugger/flower power" thing that gets on my nerves.

- I think lists that have more than 20 things on them are lame unless it's a Christmas or Birthday list.
Now that you know about me, I want to know about you! Send me things that nobody knows about you. Maybe I can put some on if I get enough.
yeah, so that's it. hope I've enlightened you on my personality. :D
-Kaylee
No comments:
Post a Comment