Modern Day Chivalry
as opposed to
Common Courtesy
Yeah, whatever... Anyway, I encourage you to read it sometime. Even though this is angled toward the guys the Rebelution wrote it for girls too. I would like everyone I know to read it sometime in their life.
The Modern Day Gentlemen - Brett Harris

Somethings people have said about these posts:
That's a very inspiring and thought provoking speech... Good job.
Oh this post speaks truth to so many young people. And some are unaware of just how much the women of today need this messege too. Feminism is rank within our society, and the ideas of ‘equality’ are fused into our media and education systems. You’re absolutely right about the fact that its a mindset, not just a list of common courtesies.
The response of us ladies is definatly very crucial. My mom always says, “If ladies would be ladies, than men would be men.”
So with that I leave you these five blog articles from Brett Harris. I hope you will enjoy them.
The Modern Day Gentlemen - Brett Harris
When Lancelot Comes Riding - Brett Harris
Big Misunderstanding - Bret Harris
Receiving Counterfeit Chivalry - Brett Harris
When Chivalry is Inconvenient - Brett Harris
Thanks for reading!
-Kaylee


No comments:
Post a Comment