Hey! Welcome to my blog called God Ordains. I don’t know about you, but sometimes I have found it very difficult to believe that God ordains everything for the good of those who love Him.
For example, when my dad was diagnosed with crohns disease I doubted that God was in control and that he really loved me and my family. Now He’s growing my faith and I’m learning to lean on him for all of my days. I can truly say that God ordained everything for good and I believe that God will heal my dad in His timing.
How about you, how have you found God to be faithful, even in the difficult days. What brought you through it? Are there any special scriptures, songs or books that helped you that you can send to encourage all of us?
I’m so glad you are able to visit this blog and I hope you will be able to benefit from this. I will be talking about my life, the books I read and so on. But, I’ve created this as more than a “this is my life, look at what I did today…” The blog is angled to be more like this, “this is what God did in my life; this is how He affected me…this book is really good…etc…”
Now, this isn’t to say that I’m not going to tell you what happens around here because lots of stuff happens and there will be lots of stories and pictures to explain it all. Yet, I hope we will get to dig deeper into God and everything he has done.
Now, I’ll finish talking to you and send you with some pictures I took of Tanner this morning and last week…
For example, when my dad was diagnosed with crohns disease I doubted that God was in control and that he really loved me and my family. Now He’s growing my faith and I’m learning to lean on him for all of my days. I can truly say that God ordained everything for good and I believe that God will heal my dad in His timing.
How about you, how have you found God to be faithful, even in the difficult days. What brought you through it? Are there any special scriptures, songs or books that helped you that you can send to encourage all of us?
I’m so glad you are able to visit this blog and I hope you will be able to benefit from this. I will be talking about my life, the books I read and so on. But, I’ve created this as more than a “this is my life, look at what I did today…” The blog is angled to be more like this, “this is what God did in my life; this is how He affected me…this book is really good…etc…”
Now, this isn’t to say that I’m not going to tell you what happens around here because lots of stuff happens and there will be lots of stories and pictures to explain it all. Yet, I hope we will get to dig deeper into God and everything he has done.
Now, I’ll finish talking to you and send you with some pictures I took of Tanner this morning and last week…

4 comments:
Hey, I LOVE your blog!! The pictures are amazing...
Hey Kaylee,
Lyssa showed me your blog and it is so cool! Those pictures are awsome! Hope to see you soon!
Grandma here,
I'm so encouraged by your words and you can be sure I'll be checking in regulary. It will be so much fun for me to be going back and forth between your blog and Lyssa's. I wonder if there is a means of doing spell checker for comments. As you know I'm always in need of that kind of help.
Love you and happy blogging.
Wow. I timed myself to see how long it would take me to get to here from the beginning! 14 minutes, 47 seconds!
Eheh.... LOVE THE BLOG, BTW!!!!
Post a Comment