Friday, September 26, 2008

I'll never know why...

These things, I'll never know why...
  1. ...books can be your best friend
  2. ...all my friends are crazy and I'm the only normal one
  3. ...playing Wii is so addicting (I mean, 3 hours? No way.)
  4. ...Indiana Jones is still around
  5. ...toothpicks can be so helpful when you have braces
  6. ...biology and marine science could be so much fun
  7. ...it takes so much money it takes to buy a computer
  8. ...God gave us something so beautiful as a rainbow and promise never to destroy the earth
  9. ...music can be so much fun, even if you are tired
  10. (I wish I didn't know...) ...that if you get up at 5:30 a.m. there is still no sunshine
  11. ...Arizona could be so beautiful without "lush, green grass"
  12. ...no matter what kind of stupid things you do, your parents still love you
  13. ...people think Star Wars is so cool
  14. ...my brother got drums
  15. But this one thing that I'll never understand: Jesus came to die for us.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kaylee,
I don't understand why Jesus would do that for us either, but it is so amzing that He did. I love your blog!
-Briana

Anonymous said...

yeah, Indiana Jones should have gone out a long time ago.

Lyssa said...

Hey! 3 hours is not a long time on the wii!! ;)

-Lyssa