I'll watch these vids tomorrow. (its late and everyones sleeping) But i wanted to say I love you & thanks for being my friend for the past 10+ years!!!!!
aww. i love you too britani. thanks... was everyone really sleeping?! it tells me that you posted it at 8:52 pm, that's kinda early isn't it? oh well... :) I can't believe i've known you for over 10 years. That's like - a long time. love you girl. -km
Haha, (: Actually it was like 12:30 at night, I've noticed that the time on blogspot is always messed up! I can't wait to hang with you at Celey! Lots of Pictures!!!! I can't wait for our realionship to grow more & more at Celey also! I'm soooo excited!!!! Love you!!!! <3
This is An Awsome video..did you know Barack Obama voted to let the babies who are born alive after being aborted to let them die :( that makes me sad. but i love tanners little prayer its so cute fank you for josh and megan... aww i love you guys.
6 comments:
I'll watch these vids tomorrow. (its late and everyones sleeping)
But i wanted to say I love you & thanks for being my friend for the past 10+ years!!!!!
Forever and always!
aww. i love you too britani. thanks... was everyone really sleeping?! it tells me that you posted it at 8:52 pm, that's kinda early isn't it? oh well... :) I can't believe i've known you for over 10 years. That's like - a long time. love you girl.
-km
Wow Kaylee, that woman is really a example of God's mercy and the miracles He still preforms!
Haha, (: Actually it was like 12:30 at night, I've noticed that the time on blogspot is always messed up! I can't wait to hang with you at Celey! Lots of Pictures!!!! I can't wait for our realionship to grow more & more at Celey also! I'm soooo excited!!!! Love you!!!! <3
What beautiful videos -
I showed them to my mom and she passed them along to her email loop.
This is An Awsome video..did you know Barack Obama voted to let the babies who are born alive after being aborted to let them die :( that makes me sad. but i love tanners little prayer its so cute fank you for josh and megan... aww i love you guys.
Post a Comment