Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Quiz

Rules: You are NOT ALLOWED to explain ANYTHING unless someone messages you and asks and you wanna tell.

"Randomness" 

1.Been arrested?
Nope

2.Kissed someone you didn't like?
No way. Never kissed - Waiting for a future husband!

3.Do you like anyone?
Sure. I like lots of people. ;)

4.Held a snake?
Duh.

5.Been suspended from school?
Never. (homeschooled people)

6.Been fired from a job?
no.

7.Sang karaoke?
You betcha!

8.Done something you told yourself you wouldn't?
Yup. Gone on roller coasters.

9.Laughed until you started crying?
Only with my cousins or mariah...

10.Caught a snowflake on your tongue?
Once or twice.

11.Kissed in the rain?
Like I said - never kissed, thus never kissed in the rain.

12.Sang in the shower?
Uh, yes. Who hasn't?

13.Sat on a roof top?
Yes! It is so much fun. You feel like you're flying and are about to fall. So exhilarating!

14.Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on?
Actually, no. I've jumped in with all my clothes on but never pushed.

15.Broken a bone?
No. Sprains - yes. Breaks - no.

16.Shaved your head?
Who created this quiz?!? Duh, no.

17.Played a prank on someone?
Yes. Although I don't do it often because I don't like it to happen to me.

18.Shot a gun?
Sure, but what kind of gun?

19.Donated Blood?
No way.

20.Had your heart broken?
I had a paper heart that my brother ripped in two. Does that count?


"Who was your last?"


LAST PERSON:


1.You hung out with?
Katelyn, Lyssa, Uncle Jeff, Aunt Eli, Grandma and Grandpa

2.You were in a car with?
Family and Grandparents

3.Went to the movies with?
Tyler, Timmy, Tanner, Mom and Dad

4.You went shopping with?
Mom

5.You talked on the phone?
The Taylors

6.Made you laugh?
Katelyn

7.You hugged?
Aunt Eli

WOULD YOU RATHER:

1.Pierce your nose or tongue?
Neither

2.Die in a fire or get shot?
Get shot. It's normally pain free and instant.


ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:


1.Sun or moon?
Moon

2.Winter or Fall?
Winter

3.Left or Right?
Left

4.Sunny or rainy?
Rain

5.Where do you live?
Titusville

6.Club or pub?
Neither.

7.Is there 1 or 2 people who you can always trust and rely on?
Absolutely... Actually, I've got 14+people 

8.Do you want to get married?
Absolutely.

9.Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
Both.

10.What time is it?
8:39 in the morning

11.Are you afraid of commitment?
Depends on the commitment.

12.What is your greatest hope/wish currently?
Finish this quiz. Then buy a Nikon D700

13.Do you cook?
All the time

14.Current mood?
Day-dreamy, tired and bored.

IN THE LAST 48 HOURS HAVE YOU:

1.Kissed someone?
Yes.

2.Sang?
Yesss. All the time.

3.Listened to music?
Yup. Before bed last night.

4.Seen someone you care alot about?
Yes. Quite a few people, actually.

5.Danced Crazy?
Yup. Just last night... "FEVER"

6.Cried?
Not in the last 48 hours... maybe more like 49 hours... ;)

7.Like someone you can't have?
Duh. But honestly - what's the point. It was for about a minute.

15 FIRSTS:


1.Who was your first prom date?
No High School. No Classes. No Classmates. No Proms. No Dates.

2. Who was your first roommate?
Never really had one. But I guess Tyler...

3.What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk the first time?
Bad question. Never gotten drunk. Don't believe in underage drinking. Stupidness.

4.What was your first job?
Graphic Designer.

5.What was your first car?
A pink jeep. Hybrid Battery powered. Very stylish.

6.When did you go to your first funeral and viewing?
No idea. I've only been to one funeral and I didn't even know the guy.

8.Who was your first grade teacher?
Mum.

9.Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane?
Oregon when I was five. I loved it. Flying... ahh. it's like... it's so much fun. I felt God in the clouds.

10.When you snuck out of your house for the first time who was it with?
I snuck out - with out being seen - in broad daylight - with my best friend Mariah - so that we could spy on our backyard neighbors. :D

11. Who was your first Best Friend?
Julia Devine from the beginning of Frontlines.

12.Where was your first sleepover?
Grandma Merwin's house with Katelyn and Lyssa. Do you remember the treasure hunts?

13.Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day?
Either Mum or No one. But bad days aren't a regular around here.

14.Current celebrity crush?
No one... not big on that whole "which Jonas are you?" thing.

15.First crush?
No idea... Do you really need to know?

1 comment:

Lyssa said...

I totally remember the treasure hunts! Those were the days...*sigh* XP