Friday, October 03, 2008
Today is Friday
Today is Friday. (Just thought I'd tell you that) Today I was a borderline couch potato, a photographer and a biker. First, I did school until 11 am while I drank Chai Tea. (It's the best) Then I sat around and killed time on my computer, blog and piano. (LOVE IT ALL) That took about 3-4 hours. (I did things in between, I promise) Next I went outside to take pictures of my two younger brothers. Timmy and Tanner. (slide show coming soon... you can see it at http://www.slide.com/r/Th2Jk5Qq0j-oXeqS_jzk9vC5Tkcq1NO2?previous_view=mscd_embedded_url&view=original) Then Tyler's friend, Josh, came over and while they played football I went on a bike ride with my mom. We rode to the
library. Yes. All the way to the Titusville Public Libary. It took about 20 minutes to get there. We looked and got books for half-an-hour, then left for the 20 minute ride home. I will probably be dead tomorrow from all of the unexpected activity, but I'm so excited to start reading my books!!! I LOVE BOOKS! AAAHHHH!!!!!!! *sigh* It's ok... I'm okay... just slightly obsessed. Anyway, when I got home I delivered Timothy the "Official Picture Guide to Lord of the Rings and Pirates of the Carribean". After that task, I quickly ran to the refridgerator to retrieve the amazing dinners that were delivered to us. (Thank you, Neus and Dunlops!) I consumed that while watching the mind-stimulating "Daniel Boone" show starring
Fess Parker. And then I sat down to the computer to update you and tell you that Today is Friday. I hope you have had a satisfying day. I certainly have...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
sounds like you had a good day!
Grandma here.
What a terrific day, a real winner in my book. Especially time hanging at the library. AAAHHHH!!!!!! *sigh* I love libraries and all the marvelous books they house. Makes me happy that you love books too. Grandma
Post a Comment