Tanner is so adorable and lovable and hugable and happy and silly and I just love taking pictures of him. He is just so funny and this picture is awesome... I took it at the beach a few months ago and just found it again. I put effects on it so that the beach is black and white and he is in color and is kinda glowing... Anywho... I love doing goofy stuff like that... You should see my old computer's pictures. The files are like: Tanner, Tanner, Tanner, My Birthday, Tanner, The Beach, Tanner, Tanner, Christmas, Tanner, Tanner, Church Events, Tanner, Timmy, Tanner etc... Yup. It's a borderline obsession.Note to Tanner: Someday, when you're 12, you'll read this post and come close to killing me but that's okay because I love you! When you're 12 I'll be (yikes) 23 or 24 so it won't matter. Even when you're a real pain (literally) I still love ya!
Oh, my apologies if Tanner has ever tried (and succeeded) to hit you, jump on you or try to kill you with his plastic sword. It was kindly meant. It just means your his best friend.
4 comments:
I've never gotten hit with a plastic sword but I've gotten jumped on with some cowboy boots. :) He's too cute, don't worry about it, I've got two little brothers.
Well, I've gotten hit many times by Tanner and is plastic swords, and lightsabers, and whips..... but I still love him so much and I can't wait till he is older so I tell him about all the crazy stuff he did when he was little:)
Kaylee! wow, the focal black and white makes the photo look spectacular! I love it!! ..There, I just typed you something classified as encouraging! ha:)
On your bookshelf thing, I noticed you have "Worldliness" by C.J.! So you've read it right? What do you think? It's one of the best-written books I've ever read. ever.
have a great day!
haha tanner hits me and plays swords with me all the time lol. well i play with him and he always seems to kill me.
Post a Comment