I hope you have a few days to read this thing, cause it's forever long...
--------------------------------------
Name and middle name?
Kaylee Renee
What holiday is your birthday closest to?
Flag Day (June 14th)
Favorite flavored pie?
French Silk or Chocolate Mint
Does it bother you when someone says they will call you and they don't?
No… because I know they meant to and because I do it all the time…
Are you allergic to anything?
Nope…
Is there something special you want for Christmas?
A Nikon D700
Do you like cheesecake?
No no.
How many of the US states have you lived in?
Duo.
Have you traveled outside the country?
Do cruises count? Because I’ve been to Nassau, St. Maarten, St. Thomas, St. John, Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Key West and Castaway Cay.
Do you keep a planner or calendar with daily events?
Kinda sorta. I use my computer to remind me and my mom’s to tell me what’s going on.
Do you have any strange pets?
No.
What did you do today?
Nothing. What a wonderful feeling. I laughed, read books, clean Grandma’s and watched Josh and Tyler play Wii.
Are you crazy?
Isn’t that a little redundant?!
What is the main ringtone on your cell?
No cellphone.
Where would you want to go on a first date?
I have no idea. It wouldn’t really matter.
When is the last time you were hugged?
Today.
Have you ever bungee jumped?
mmm… NO!
Have you ever been white water rafting?
Nope-and I really don’t want to.
Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you?
I have no idea. I probably wasn’t paying attention or was trying to make up an excuse for his childish behavior... (i.e. Oh, he’s just mentally unsound…)
Are you a cavity free kid?
I am now that I’ve lost all my baby teeth. Hehe… :/
Are you an extreme racist?
No no no way. I am an extreme un-racist.
What song are you listening to right now?
Nothin’
What is your favorite song at the moment?
Swingin’ at Newport
What was the last movie you watched?
Prince Caspian Special Features
Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else's property?
No way.
Have you ever been punched?
Durr.
Whats the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Idk… whether or not they follow Jesus... (Immediately followed by an observation of the style of their clothes and their hair!!!)
What do you usually order from Olive Garden?
Seafood Alfredo <3
Does anyone like you right now?
Yeah! My friends do and my family does, and the neighbor’s dog.
Say something totally random about yourself.
I love to play catchphrase with Katelyn, Lyssa, Mariah, Tyler, Nathan, Parker, and Eddie. They are the most fun people to play this with. :D
Do you have a wii?
Oh yes. And I will boast that all of the games I own are educational.
Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
No, I don’t believe so…
Are you comfortable with your height?
I am actually. I like to make a big deal about it, but I really don’t care. Hey, I’m just gonna live longer than all you towering tall people. (scientifically proven, don’t ask me how)
Do you love someone?
Everyone in the whole world except Satan
How tall are you?
Exactly 5’
Do you speak any other language other than English?
Not really. Unless Pig Latin counts…
Do you like to watch movies?
All the time.
What is the best thing in your refrigerator right now?
Pizza from Valentino’s!
When is the last time you had professional pictures taken?
A few weeks ago. (Thank you Neu_photography!)
Do you like someone?
Everybody… especially my family. ;)
Does that person like you back?
Well, I would feel confidant in saying “yes”
Do you drive when you go on long trip?
Hahahahahahahahahaha. Guess.
Whats the latest you have ever stayed out?
Idk…
Have you ever thought that you were honestly going to die?
No, I haven’t. YET. I’m sure when Tyler starts to drive, those thoughts will go running through my head.
Were you ever rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room?
No.
Have you broken a bone or had stitches?
Neither.
Anyone on your mind right now?
Someone is always on my mind, but the person changes… so It start with Mariah, then Katelyn, and then Megan, then Andi, and then Tyler, Britani, Justin, Maria, Nathan, Lyssa, Josh, Briana, Jesse, Noelle, Nancy Drew and Mickey Mouse.
What color is your hair?
Blonde - as in the color not the personality.
What did you do last night?
Went to bed to wake up with another dreamless night.
What color was the last food you ate?
Red, white and golden brown… Pizza
Have you ever wanted to be a school bus driver?
Uhhh.
Who is number 6 on your top friends?
No facebook, folks… so I’ll make up a list…
1. Katelyn Merwin
2. Lyssa Merwin
3. Mariah Maccione
4. Justin Patrick
5. Josh Taylor
6. Nathan Taylor
7. Sidney Horne
8. Katelyn Scroggs
9. Andi Hyers
10. Taylor Nam
What would you do if a mouse ran across the floor right now?
Probably quietly get Tyler upstairs and while he looks around I go get a box to catch it with.
What did you do Sunday?
Woke up, ate some nasty oatmeal and went to church, watched soccer and came home, made stupid movies with Mariah and went to sleep…
What about today?
Woke up, went to clean Grandma Merwin’s house, downloaded some fonts from the internet, watched tyler and Josh play wii (lol) and went to sleep…
Who is number 5 on your top friends?
No facebook… see above list.
Could you stand to be locked in a room with them for a solid week?
Haha. Probably. Not to say we wouldn’t get annoyed with each other. By the way, how big is this room you plan on locking us in?
What is the last song you listened to?
Mai by Josh Groban
Name a random lyric from that song:
“A waltz when she walks in the room…”
Have you ever snuck into anyone's house?
No…
Have you ever been bitten by anyone?
Uhh. Tyler bit me a ton when he was, like, 1 or 2.
Have you ever played match-maker with your friends?
Uh. Duh. ( You’ll looking at the Emma of the 21st Century)
What's your mother's middle name?
Lynn
How many books have you read in the last year?
A ton. Like, probably 100 or more. I am really bad at keeping track.
What color are the last shoes you wore?
Black.
Who is the last person you hugged?
Mum.
When's the last time you studied?
Two weeks ago. Eeep. (3 tests/exams coming too.)
Can any of your relatives draw/paint?
Um. I think not. No, wait! Dad is a good painter; he can’t draw to save his life but he can paint.
Are you wearing socks right now?
I’m Floridian, remember?
Of your top friends, which guy are you the most comfortable around?
Probably Justin because I’ve known him all my life… But I don’t really know.
What is the last movie you watched?
Narnia special features.
What is the last caffeinated beverage you drank?
Dr. Pepper, baby.
Do you know anyone that works at a movie theater?
Nope.
What about a hospital?
Aunt Gloria. <3>
Have you ever wanted to be a vet?
Yeah! I think it would be really interesting.
What kind of job does your father have?
Pastor. Durr.
Have you ever fed ducks?
Absolutely.
Who were the last 3 people to text you?
No phone=no texts
What does the 5th text in your inbox say? Who was it from?
No phone=absolutely no texts
What does the most recent text you sent say? Who was it to?
Uh. No phone=figure it out.
Has a stranger ever asked if they could take your picture?
No…
Set your music player to shuffle. What's the first song that plays?
More Than It Seems, Kutless
What's the first lyric of that song?
“Is my imagination running away or is all this really happening to me?”
Would it be weird if your ex came up to you and said that lyric?
yeah, that'd be weird, uhh, since there’s no ex… stupid awkward question…
Is there someone from your past that you're still attached to?
Ummmm. Prly.
How long does it usually take you to fix your hair?
It all depends on whether my hair is straight or crazy.
Have you ever dyed your hair?
Not really, unless highlights count, but that’s not an abosulte dye.
Have you ever dyed someone else's hair?
Yup. Highlights for mum and grandmum.
Do you ever go in pet stores just to look at the pets?
Absolutely!
Have you ever ran over a turtle?
No no no. wicked.
Do you actually read surveys that other people post?
Normally, yes.
Have you ever recorded yourself singing?
Mmmhmmm.
Have you ever been bitten by a cat?
I think so… I don’t remember
What about by a goose?
Yeah, farm camp… Good times…
Do you ever watch Saturday Night Live?
nope.
Has anyone ever called you emo?
Haha… Yes. I have no IDEA what they were thinking was emo about me!!!
Do you think anyone will actually read this survey?
Yeah. I hope so.
Do you personally know anyone that is in a band?
Tons. oh wait. you mean a real band…
What color shirt are you wearing?
brown
Have you ever had a pet goat?
mmm… nope.
Does anyone on your top friends play drums?
Sidney, Justin and Lyssa (LOL!)
What about guitar?
Sidney, Justin, Katelyn, Katelyn, Lyssa, and Nathan
Is it annoying when you’re hanging out with someone and they text other people?
No. But if that’s all they do, then yes.
Out of your friends, who is the best singer?
Man, that’s harsh, but I have to say Andi because I’ve sang with her the most.
Has anyone ever just broke into song in the middle of school?
Yeah. Me. Homeschooled over here.
Do you regret not kissing someone?
Mmm. Nope.
Who will be the next person you text?
Apparently you don’t understand. I DON’T HAVE A PHONE, THERE FORE, NO TEXTS. *sigh*
Explain your relationship status?
Non-existent.
Do you like someone, who likes you back?
I like everyone and I hope every likes me.
Name a lyric from the last song you listened to?
“Is my imagination running away or is all this really happening to me?”
What time did you get up this morning?
9:30 ish.
What did you wear today?
Jeans, a t-shirt, a white belt, killer shoes that cut into my foot and rub away the skin, and a new sweater/jacket thing.
Do you wear contact lenses or glasses?
Neither... 20/20 over here.
How many windows are open on your computer?
Microsoft Word, iTunes, Email, iPhoto and Safari (internet)… so that’s one, two, three, six!
What are you doing after this?
Going to sleep.
Where did you get the shirt you are wearing?
My cousin Katelyn I think…
Do you like to cuddle?
Not really.
How tall are you?
5’
Do you like someone?
Everyone.
Does his/her name start with A, B, K, M, C, or J?
Yes…… (remember, I like everyone…)
Do you like hugs?
Mmmmm. yes.
Are you a loud person?
Depends on where I am and what’s going on…
What is one thing you would love to happen tomorrow?
Um. I would love to get a Nikon D700, get engaged, see my friend/sister’s engagement ring… oh wait you asked for just one?
Would your parents be mad if you came home smashed?
Smashed. As in flat as a pancake… I have no idea…
Have you ever had a crush on your sibling’s friend?
Uh… my brothers are 12, 8 and 3 years old, folks.
Does it matter to you if your bf/gf smokes?
Yeah. No smoking. The smell makes me sick.
Do you think you have made a difference in anyone's life?
I have no idea, but I hope I have in a good way.
Is there a guy/girl that knows everything or mostly every thing about you?
I’m sure there’s someone…
Who was the last person you had a phone call with for longer than 7 minutes?
Probably Mariah…
How often do you hold back from saying what you are thinking?
Um. A lot. I think lots of disrespectful stuff when I’m angry so I use common sense and shut up.
Last serious hug?
Today.
Is something bothering you?
Nope.
Do you believe that you can change for someone?
It depends on the change…
Is it hard leaving people behind?
yeah… L
What are you excited for?
2009, Science experiments and field trips, new books, a trip to the library, more musical stuff, my birthday and, and, and…
At the moment are you more warm or cold?
In the middle.
If someone were to ask you out right now, would you say yes?
Uhh. It all depends on the person. I mean, do I really want to spend my evening with this person???
Did you meet anyone new today?
Uuhh-uuh.
Anyone thinking of you right now?
I can’t read minds, so I’d say “I have no idea”
Do you keep record of who you kiss?
Nope. But I could probably tell you… mom, tanner, tanner, tanner, mom, tanner, tanner, tanner, the dog, tanner, mom, tanner, tanner…
Have you cut your hair in the past year?
Heck yes.
Have you ever seen a scary movie that made you scream?
No. I don’t scream unless I’m with Lyssa. Otherwise I just jump.
Who are the last people you went to the mall with?
Brooke… my aunt/sister
Plans for this weekend?
Just one word: DAYTONA
Fell down the stairs before?
Hehe. Yeah.
Anyone you miss?
Oh yes.
Have you ever seen a horse?
Yes. Seen, ridden, taken care of, cleaned, loved… I adore horses.
Do you like this survey?
Yeah. It’s good.
Does anyone know your middle name?
Yeah.
Who is your bestfriend?
Lots of folks.
Kissed/hugged anyone today?
Tan-the-Man
Do you like drama?
mmm. As in too much facebook kinda stuff or the plays and shows kinda stuff?
Anyone secretly love you?
Apparently you don’t understand the rules of a secret.
Have a crush?
Erm. No.
What school do you go to?
Merwin High School, Middle School, Elementary School and Preschool
Do you like your school?
Sure. Why not?
Are you happy with your life?
Oh yes. My life is good.
1. Do you know someone named Amanda?
Yep.
2. Do you know anyone named Chris?
Uh-huh
3. Ever kissed anyone with a name starting with R?
Nope…
4. Do you have any siblings?
Three brothers… and an abundance of friends/brothers and sisters
5. Do you look alike?
Nope. Not at all.
6. What color are the walls in your bedroom?
Dark green and tan
8. Are you named after a grandparent?
Um No.
9. Are you a heavy sleeper?
No. I’m always alert.
10. Who did you last hug?
Megan
11. Are you taller than 5'3"?
take a guess.
12. Ever eaten a bug?
Yeah. I think so…
13. Ever see a dead body other than at a funeral?
Um. Nope.
16. Who was the last person to send you a text message?
No answer.
18. Do you like to read?
Adore it, addicted to it and could live at Barnes and Noble
19. Are you jealous?
Am I jealous??? Of who?
20. What made you smile today?
Calvin and Hobbes
21. What did you do today?
Stuff. Lots of nothing.
22. What did you do yesterday?
More nothing.
23. What's the first thing you would do with a million dollars?
Buy a Nikon D700 and a library.
25. How many hours did you sleep for last night?
Over 9
26. Who was the last person you had a sleep over with?
Mariah
27. Who's the last person that creeped you out?
Tyler… oooh.
28. Do you like your school?
Yup.
29. What jewelery are you wearing?
nothing
30. Anything fun happen today?
Yeah. Pizza at Valentinos and Josh came over.
31. Anything bad happen today?
No. Oh wait, I had to wash the dishes…
32. Are you on any kind of medication?
Ibuprofen… headaches
33. Are you mad at anyone?
Not really.
34. What's the last thing you bought?
11 copies of Don’t Waste Your Life for my amazing friends…
35. Have you cried today?
no.
36. Do you think that someone is thinking about you right now?
IDK
37. Do you have shoes on?
Nope. It’s 1 in the morning.
38. Whats the closest thing to you that is pink?
An I Love Lucy book…
39. Do you get annoyed easily?
Only with the brothers.
40. Are you photogenic?
Erm… no. :/
41. Do you like to draw?
Yes…
42. Are you good at saving money?
Yes. Normally.
43. What should you be doing right now?
Sleeping.
44. Do you have a tattoo?
Eeep. No.
45. Do you still watch cartoons on Saturday mornings?
Umm. I don’t think I ever have.
46. Is there a secret you've never told your bestfriend?
Probably.
47. Have you ever told someone you hated them?
No… I don’t think so.
48. Have you ever changed your clothes in the car?
Yeah. When I was in… what? 2nd grade?
49. What are you doing in 2009?
Lots of stuff… school, work, photography, tons and tons of music, making friends, building relationships, reading a mountain of books only to find a well of knowledge at the end…
50. What is your ringtone?
Please don’t make me throw this computer across the universe.
3 comments:
Hahaha! I think I could name one person who has called you emo... maybe two! lol
Hmmm. I can't imagine who... lol!
Haha. That was fun! nI really enjoyed reading that Kaylee! Can't wait to see you tomorrow!
Post a Comment