Thursday, January 01, 2009

2009

Happy New Year! I am so excited to see what God has in store for us. 2009 is finally here. Let's start the new year right.       ;)

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy New Year Kaylee!

Briana said...

Happy happy New Year! Love you!

Kaybs said...

Happy New Year!!!

Kayla

Lyssa said...

Not to sound cliché or anything but...HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! :D

Anonymous said...

Howdy! I saw your comment on the rebelution about facebook and just thought I'd give you my opinion. It might not be worth much, but I share it with people a lot. hehe
Anyhow, I have facebook, as do most of my church friends - including my pastor, youth pastor, choir director, etc. I think that the biggest issue you'd face with facebook would be addiction. It's fine for communicating with people, and now you can ask them not to show immodest ads on your sidebar, but if you're going to get addicted and spend every spare moment on facebook, then it definitely wouldn't be worth it. I love using it to communicate, etc, and if it's okay with your parents, I'd say to go ahead and get one! Anyhow... that's my little input. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!