- Hi.
- I miss you people.
- I can't wait for soccer.
- I can't wait for church.
- I can't wait to worship our God with you.
- I can't beleive it's already Thursday.
- I really want some Dr. Pepper.
- I'm sick of listening to Carrie Underwood.
- I love chocolate. It's good.
- God has been so good to let me come here and work with Mrs. Sandie, Kelly and Kristen.
- I'm having such a great time.
- I love it here.
- I can't wait for biology and history.
- I can't wait to start school back up... oh wait. I did not just say that.
- I really want to see my new cousin, Cole.
- I love running the cash register.
- It's really fun.
- I get to press buttons and work with money.
- Okay. I'll repeat something. I miss you all.
- I'm still having a great time.
Okay. That's it. I'll see you all soon.
-Kaylee
No comments:
Post a Comment