Saturday, April 11, 2009

Kaylee needs...

Okay... this is really fun. I did it after seeing Kayla's blog post about it. Here's what came up:

1. Kaylee needs our hugs. (amen!)
2. Kaylee needs a car (you said it, not me!)
3. Kalyee needs a new loving home (No I don't! I love my home.)
4. Kaylee needs your vote! (I'm gonna make t-shirts...)
5. Kaylee needs a little help. (A little?! I need a lot!)
6. Kaylee needs around the clock medical care. (Says who?)
7. Kaylee needs your prayers (Yes, please!)
8. Kaylee needs new gear (New music gear.)
9. Kaylee needs a new team of Rangers to fight and win. (No comment)
10. Kaylee needs a haircut (Actually...)
11. Kaylee needs to be Entertained (Yes. Please do something funny.)
12. Kaylee needs more vitamins (How did you know?)

Now you do it!
Google search the word "needs" with your first name in front of it... example... "Debbie needs" see what comes up and post it. :D

3 comments:

Mariah said...

This is so funny!
I missed you tonight at the Slingo's! Hope you guys had fun at your grandparents'!

Mariah

Dawn said...

Ha ha! I luv you so much!
i did it! lol.
look how funny!
your Blog ALLWAYS puts me in a good mood.
http://homeschoolmusical.blogspot.com/

~Mikayla <3

Unknown said...

AWWW. thanks Mikayla!

I really missed you too, Mariah! I wanted to go soooo bad. We had a great time though. I luv my family.