A Sovereign Grace pastor in Daytona Beach has written a book (a bestseller in my opinion) and it is now sold in Barnes and Noble!!! OMG!!! Yeayy! Mr. Walsh's book is really amazing. He's writing (or has written) the sequel which should be coming out within a year or so. =D If you can, buy the book! It's really amazing.
6 comments:
Isn't it exciting!!! :D I'm going to try to go out and buy it tomorrow! :D
Yeah!!! Katelyn and i looked up the website and started screaming. LOL
LoL!!!
That's so way cool! Very exciting! I'm going to try and find it at our local store this weekend.
Guess guess guess what!!! We went to B&N today and found it!!!!!! And we found my dad and uncle's name in the acknowledgements!!! ANDDDDD we put it on an shelf where EVERYONE can see it!!! Hehe It's so exciting! LOL
Flippen sweet! :D It's so funny because Mr. Brooks was talking about it today; I really want to read it!!
Post a Comment