Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Camera!


HURRAYYYYYY!

I was in Ocala getting something that takes some pretty "shweet" pictures! :D Ohhh my, my, my. I have been overcome with excitement for the past three hours! This picture looks weird because I took it on my computer...... so, yeah.

Yeayyy!!!! Soooooooo - Specifics
  1. It's a Canon 40D (the kind that Nicole Smith has)
  2. It's beautiful, just like the pictures it takes.
  3. I'm exhaustedI drove for over an hour and a half from Ocala along back roads to I-95
  4. Driving... Dog in the road... OMG. Ask me for the story later... It's... OMG.
  5. I wished upon an Irish star, ate skittles, and drank Gatorade :)
  6. Goodnight. <3

7 comments:

Becca said...

YEAH!!!!!!! YOU GOT IT!

KB said...

Way cool! So excited for ya!

Carly said...

yay! Did you buy another lens or is that the one that came w/ it?

Unknown said...

Thanks! This is the lens that came with it, Carly... but I can't wait to buy more lenses!

Joanna said...

Ok, so although I am officially jealous, I'm excited to see that you got it! You'll have so much fun using an SLR! You should definitely experiment with & learn how to use the manual setting.

Anyway. Have a dream of a day, beautiful camera-girl.

Unknown said...

Why, thank you Joanna, dear! I'm very excited and cannot wait to learn manual settings! I've heard so much about using it, I'm looking forward to applying what I'm learning from a bunch of books I've read recently. :P Anyway, thanks! :-)

alyssa said...

Okay so I'm super jealous. -__- haha oh! I totally figured out who you should dress up as for halloween (that is if you haven't picked a costume yet.)