Sunday, September 13, 2009

Driving...

As most of you know, I got my permit about three months ago... and I LOVE driving. It's so much fun for me... :) But I have a story... and lemme tell ya, it's kinda crazy...

I was driving home from Ocala on the back roads with my dad. I had been driving for about an hour or so... I love going fast (hehe) and I was going down one road at around 60 mph. It was pitch black outside and I didn't have my brights on because there was a car coming towards me. As I wound around a corner at 55 mph I saw something walk/run out in front of my car... I slowed down (but I didn't hit the brakes because there was a car behind me) and went past a black and white sheepdog that was just on the inside of the yellow lines. As I went past it the other car did too at the same time. Thank God it didn't move because I totally would have swerved and probably hit a tree or something. But it just stood there, looking at me. It was the cutest dog ever and I would have been so upset if I'd hit it. Now let me clarify: If I wasn't a Christian, I'd totally be one of those crazy animal activists telling you not to use mosquito spray because it hurts the mosquitos... I'm not quite that radical, but I could be. This isn't really a normal "God Ordains" post, but I thought it was worth of posting. :)
But anyway, I'm glad I didn't get any target practice in that day... I'll save that for the stupid love-bugs that tend to fly in my face when I'm on the motorcycle.

5 comments:

Becca said...

please don't die

Unknown said...

I shall resist LOL

Becca said...

thank you, I shall sleep better tonight :P

Mikayla♥;; said...

I find this amusing.

alyssa said...

Well, i was thinking luna lovegood because you could totally pull it off and it would be epic. PLUS i have radish earrings. but it's up to you. ^__^