Thursday, October 29, 2009

Yeah, so.

Well, I didn't die. That's a good thing.

In my month of "anti-computer-ism-ness" I got swine flu (and did not die, neither here nor there.) and I read 10 books (see http://kaylee-photography.blogspot.com) and I did boat loads of school and house work. Indeed. I nearly died from mere brain exhaustion.

And no... I don't ever exaggerate... at all... ever.

5 comments:

Sidney said...

Whoa! You Had swine flu!!! I did not know that. Well i'm glad you didn't die :)

Unknown said...

Yeah, Mom said that's what I had! :P I didn't really either, but I thought I might. Haha I walked around the house saying "i'm dying." and people just laughed at me. So, I see how it is. LOL

Becca said...

WOW! didn't know that.....but didn't you have a fever?? Well whatever...if you would have died...i would kill you ;)

Unknown said...

I would have died TWICE?!

...

how is that possible?

KB said...

:( That's no fun! I'm glad you survived. ;)