a simple blog of random thoughts and information
lookin gooooood! (as usual)You look really good in glasses!
That is so funny, I just commented on Mariah's profile pic on FB last night saying that you pulled glasses off really well haha. Very intelligent looking :)
Well thank you Fridge, haha they're really fun.Yeah, Mariah said you said something about it... :) Anything to make me "intelligent looking" haha
I like 'em! You look really cute in them.
be careful where you lay them i may "barrow" them for a little while
i mean put them not lay... ;)
yeah I put them somewhere at Mariah's house and now I can't find them!! Haha Jesse probably stole them. jk but i'm going crazy without 'em.
Flippen sweet surfing Santas!! :D
Sweet Swirlin' Onion Rings!!!!!!!
Yup, that too. :D
Post a Comment
10 comments:
lookin gooooood! (as usual)
You look really good in glasses!
That is so funny, I just commented on Mariah's profile pic on FB last night saying that you pulled glasses off really well haha. Very intelligent looking :)
Well thank you Fridge, haha they're really fun.
Yeah, Mariah said you said something about it... :) Anything to make me "intelligent looking" haha
I like 'em! You look really cute in them.
be careful where you lay them i may "barrow" them for a little while
i mean put them not lay... ;)
yeah I put them somewhere at Mariah's house and now I can't find them!! Haha Jesse probably stole them. jk but i'm going crazy without 'em.
Flippen sweet surfing Santas!! :D
Sweet Swirlin' Onion Rings!!!!!!!
Yup, that too. :D
Post a Comment