I'm booking my March tickets for my trip to Maryland. I am so excited!!!!!!!! OMG. :) hehe I'm super-duper-uber excited because I am going back to see my Aunt and Uncle and cousins, and as an added bonus, I get to see the Bowmans. For all you that don't know, we lived in Maryland when I was 5 while my Dad was in the Pastor's College. And we lived with the Hendricks' family... my adopted Aunt and Uncle and cousins. I love them like crazy and they are a help to me all the time. Anyway, I just wanted to share my happiness with ya'll... :) So excited!! =D
Has come and gone away
In Paris and Rome
But I wanna go home
Mmmmmmmm
May be surrounded by
A million people I
Still feel all alone
I just wanna go home
Oh, I miss you, you know"
-Home, Michael Buble
9 comments:
Shaweeeet! That sounds like TONS of fun! Glad you are able to go =D
Shaweeeet! That sounds like TONS of fun! Glad you are able to go =D. I like the song also!
Yay!! So excited for you!! Take lots of pictures and give Jackson a HUGE hug for me! :D :D :D
And yes, I like the song too...haha! =)
Thanks! I'm so so so excited. I just bought my tickets... i'll be taking a bazillion pictures, for sure. :)
And yeah, absolutely. I love that song... like... alot :)
Wow! You were 5?! That was forever ago. I feel old now. :-/ Glad you get to visit!
Katie, those were my same sentiments!
Have fun Kaylee! I know that you will have a wonderful time :)
I'm so happy for you! have a great time! oh and when you're in MD, say hello to all of my family up there for me. ;) ah huh thanks.
Katie: I know exactly! I can't believe it's been that long either!! And you are not old!!! Oh and by the way, ya'll should come down sometime :) We'd pretty much scream and jump up and down. mmhmm. ;-)
Nikki: The same goes for you. Come. down. soon. I wanna see the kiddos! :) We miss ya!
Joanna: YOU HAVE FAMILY IN MD TOO?!? Wow, awesome! :D Do they go to CLC by any chance? :)
Yeah, MD is my home state (we moved away when I was little). Almost all of my mom's side of the family still lives up there-- grandparents, aunts and uncles, cousins, etc.. None of them go to CLC however.
Post a Comment