- New Years Resolution #1: Blog about holy things, not about the boring stuff.
There. Now then. What else? Well, I suppose you should get an update.
- School... starts in a measly 2 days. Need I say more? On the bright side, I only have 15-17 weeks left of this learning. Then, I shall learn what I want to learn not what they want me to learn.
- God... is all around me filling me with His glory and grace. I love him.
That's about it for now. I'll try to be more intellectual and post smarter stuff.
Happy Wintertime, Everyone! (=
4 comments:
Don't get too smart with your posts, or else I won't be able to follow along with them :O. Glad to hear it's all going good! (aside from school starting) haha. Happy New Year!
Oh please, gimme a break. Your posts are like, 10x's smarter than mine. LOL thanks! Happy New Year!
Haha the resolution about "posting about holy things" made me laugh. Not the fact about posting about godly, holy things...the fact that everytime I hear you say "holy things" I think of Nacho Libre and laugh!! :P
Happy wintertime!! :)
Telefonsex Chat
private amateure
Nackte Amateure
Post a Comment