- I am drowning in the midst of Harper Collins French Concise Dictionary, 2nd Edition, CLEP: The Official Study Guide, and A Tale of Two Cities... Cliffs Notes of course, because I don't have the time or desire to read that book again.
- I am writing at least one paper a week, which goes towards my super-duper Irish research paper/notebook. (Speaking of which... I need to write 3 more. I fell a little behind...oops!) Actually, my Irish research paper/notebook is coming along quite nicely and I'm excited to see the finished product. I'm learning a lot about Ireland and the Irish people which is really fun. I get to read all about them and all about the history, the music, the culture, the food, the people, more history, the religion, the landscape, etc. It's just awesome. I love it... but it does take a LOT of time to write and research it all.
- Not to mention the papers I write for my piano class monthly.
- Awesome side note. My piano teacher, Mrs. Harris, has been teaching me Humanities for 5 years, and we didn't even know it until I went through the Humanities CLEP study guide. Oh-wowzers. How cool is that? All those composer pages I wrote and all the music I've listened to actually paid off. Huh, whaddya know.
- I make dinner at least once a week, if not 2-3 times. I love cooking though, so this isn't tough for me. :)
- My mom has
forced, I mean, started me on a new workout plan. It entails exercising. (Duh.) Not my favorite thing to do. I'd much rather be reading or playing guitar or writing, but hey, that's whatcha get. Basically, we're doing this so that when I go to the doctor in March I can say, "Hey, we've been working out for two months, so that's not the issue." :) Ha. - My new room-that-isn't-really-new-any-more is finally finished thanks to my amaaaazing uncle who put up the french doors in the big doorway. Now it has 4 walls and 3 doors and it's rad. We all call it my "Studio Apartment". Um, yeah... I pretty much LOVE it.
Love ya'll
- o.O
4 comments:
I feel like such a slacker after reading that lol. Sounds like things are crazy busy with you, I hope it's all going well. Don't torture yourself too much =P
Oh gosh, you're not a slacker! LOL I hear your pretty busy yourself. :) And I am doing well. How are you? We're still supposed to have a family get-together sometime!
I'm still trying to get myself up to Daytona soon!!
Run, Cinderella, RUNNNNN! :)
Next time I come over, we are most definitely taking a walk. =P
But seriously, I hope you get to the doctor soon!!
Excuse me. You're not supposed to call me that.
:)
AND. I walked EVERY.SINGLE.STINKIN.SIDEWALK. at Waterford today. So. HA.
Post a Comment