a simple blog of random thoughts and information
I can't believe how grown-up and professional he sounds!! :)
Oh.... my.... GOSH... This is SO funny."unless the girl is hyper and thats pretty rare." HAHAHAHAHAHHA
Yeah!! "So cut down on your sugar if that's what it takes." :D
That kid is a stud! lol That is absolutely hilarious! I gotta remember some of those the next time I am talking to girls LOL
AAAAHAHAHAHAHAThat is TOOOOO Funny!This kid is a freakin' Genius!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I can't believe how grown-up and professional he sounds!! :)
Oh.... my.... GOSH... This is SO funny.
"unless the girl is hyper and thats pretty rare." HAHAHAHAHAHHA
Yeah!! "So cut down on your sugar if that's what it takes." :D
That kid is a stud! lol That is absolutely hilarious! I gotta remember some of those the next time I am talking to girls LOL
AAAAHAHAHAHAHA
That is TOOOOO Funny!
This kid is a freakin' Genius!
Post a Comment