I've been a blogging failure, but on June 28th I'm going to direct ya'll over to my dear Jean Marie's blog for some happy birthday singing from me and Mariah. :) It's fun stuff. You'll probably laugh at us, and that's okay, we like making people laugh!! If you want a birthday video, comment and tell us and we'll make you one!!! :)
-K

11 comments:
Oh no. I can't believe we're actually going to go on the Internet! O.O
Oh, and if for some crazy reason you actually want a birthday video from us... please expect some scariness and/or bloopers. ;)
i vould like a birthday video...
-the count
Who's the count? :)
Hahaha the count!?!!?!?!?! That's cool. Well whoever you are, I just gotta let you know that these two are a couple of pretty amazing happy birthday singers/arrangers hahaha.
Why thank you Sidney. You're not so bad yourself. :) I need to learn that alternate ending... I think it was the 3, 4, then 5 chords?
hahaha thanks! Actually it's kinda really complicated what you're thinking of. Technically you modulate up a minor 3rd and then play the 4 and 5 chords, then modulate back down and play the 1. So if you're in the key of F major, at the end you would play C# to a D# to an F. It's not as crazy as it sounds lol. I'll show you sometime :)
Ohh right right. I remember... :P
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! I've been waiting TWO MONTHS FOR THIS!!!!!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I'M SO SO SO SO SO EXCITED!!! *goes off to find the video*
Thank you thank you thank you, Kaylee and Mariah!
Loves,
~ The 28th Birthday Girl (JM)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hseXBn8SO5g
There you go Jean Marie!! :D HAPPPPPYYYY BIRTHDAYYYY!!!!! :D
Wow, I just watched it. I died laughing. My apologies, Jean Marie... that video was slightly disturbing. Glad you enjoyed it, though! :D
And Kaylee... we are now on YouTube in TWO videos. We're workin' our way to being famous! KIDDING. :D
Hahahaha kid :)
Post a Comment