- Aunt Diana. Oh my goodness, what would I ever do without you? I wish I lived next door so that I could come over whenever just to stay up late and talk about anything and everything and watch sappy romance movies and eat junk food with Uncle Scott. :) I would if I could. - You guys, my aunt is the most amazing wife and mom, and a beautiful godly woman. She is my role model and someone I will always want to be like... Mmhmm, I know that's super cheesy, but hey, we like super cheesy. :) March was the best month of the year for me because I got to go see you and your family. I can't wait to come back - I'll be there for two weeks next time!! :) I love you, Aunt Di.
- Uncle Scott. You're my favorite non-uncle ever. I can't believe some of the things you do to your nieces (me included.) ;) I really hope that you'll call my boyfriend (who ever he is) and be the totally crazy uncle that you are. If he can get through your I'm-going-to-embarrass-my-niece-as-much-as-possible routine, then he can get through anything. I'm gonna regret saying that someday... yeah. I love going to the "redneck auction" with you and talking about God and boys and family and church. I love it when I saw you walking out to the cabin every morning because I know you're going to be with God. I love the trees you planted in the backyard that used to be tiny little trees when I lived with you and now they're super huge. I love your jokes about everything... sometimes I laugh so hard I can't breathe. I love you, old pastor.
- Alyssa. I hope you appreciate your parents. Lys, you're a young woman now. Whoa craziness. Time must stop. You are so much like your mom and so much like your dad! I wish I was closer so that we could be better friends... but you're still always going to be my little cousin. You were so cute when you were a baby!! You're beautiful now though and I can't wait to see you grow into a more beautiful and godly woman. I love you, sack-o'-potatoes.
- Jessica. I barely know you, baby girl! You are so precious and crazy. You're definitely like your daddy but you're going to be so beautiful like your mom. You're a trickster too, you pretend to be all shy and quiet and then BOOM! you're hyper, crazy Jessie. You better remember me when you come and visit me. Tell mom and dad every day that you want to come see me. When you come I'm going to give you a big hug and we'll watch movies and play games and do all sorts of fun things together. I love you, princess.
This is my family you guys. :) I miss them. I love them. And you should be jealous that your family isn't as amazing as my family.

5 comments:
OK, WOW! That was so sweet, so encouraging, so ugh wow! I'm all teared up. Thank you so much. You just forgot to write about the 3rd child we have - the beautiful blonde! How crazy and wonderful and easy to be with she is. How real, deep thinking, and godly she is. I love you, Girlie! Cannot wait to see you again. Please thank your mom&dad for you - from me. You are precious to all of us! ILYILYILYILYILYILYILYILYILYILYILY
PS you were up late :)
Yay for fake family members!
Aw, I've heard great things about the Hendrick's... they sounds so much fun. :)
But ya know... my fake uncle, aunt, and cousins (the Youmans) are pretty amazing themselves. ;)
I love this post...you certainly are blessed with amazing relationships Kaylee..."the lines have fallen for you in pleasant places." I love you Honey! ~Mom
"whoever he is"
:)
Post a Comment