Saturday, August 30, 2008

Friday Night... What a Wonderful Night!

Thank you lord for such a wonderful night Friday night was! I had such a great time and I know everyone else did. All the bands did so good! It went wonderfully and we are so excited about next year. We hope to do it again, if God ordains it! I am so glad we are able to use our gifts of music for God's glory instead of ours! It is so encouraging and inspiring to watch people play instruments. I want to pick the bass back up! (first I have to get one though...)

I hope you all had a wonderful time. I think it was swell. :)

-Kaylee

P.S. On the last blog post...the one about getting to know people... I do not know my time periods. If you get past the 40's I'm lost. I said the peace/flower power/tree hugger thing was 80's but I'm told that it's the 70's... whatever. See I like old stuff. Not twenty or forty year old stuff but fifty or seventy year old stuff... even stuff from like, uh, the 1800's. :)





-Kaylee :)

1 comment:

Grandma said...

Excellent information for sermon note taking. Sure makes it a lot easier to participate in home group discussions if you have notes to jog the old memory. Grandma