Monday, August 11, 2008

Resolved Lunch Social

Hey,

So we had a great time sunday with all of the resolved teens and parents! Everybody brought their fast food lunch (so wholesome...) to our house and we just hung out and talked and played music upstairs. It was so much fun. I didn't get any pictures, though.

We played killer, ooga-booga-wooga (don't ask me what it is, you have to find out for yourself), and lots of drums/guitar.  Thanks Justin for tuning the snare! The music was amazing... what in the world would we do without music?!?

Just imagine these, but with my brother and friends playing them... In a 12'x12' room. yikes. We had to keep the door shut because of the noise, so it was very humid and hot. You could feel the temperature drop when you went out into the hallway. 

I love how I can have people over and have christian fellowship at the same time. God has blessed me with the best friends. They are all like my brothers and sisters, really. I don't know what I would do without them. We have so much fun together; I actually can't wait for Marine Science to start because I'm doing it with them!

School started this morning.     :(
I'm doing Algebra 2, English, American History, Web Design 1, Marine Science, my music and Bible... But I have to go unload the dishwasher now...


-kaylee

1 comment:

Katelyn said...

Hey Kaylee,

I'm so glad you all had a great time hanging out at your house on Sunday! It's so cool that you were able to do that. How was your first day of highschool?

luv ya bunches,
Katelyn