Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Endorsement Week #3 - Books



For the Girls:
Lies Young Women Believe
Lies Young Women BelieveIf you haven't read this then I am disappointed. This is a great book by Nancy Leigh Demoss and Dannah Gresh. You can visit the website and read the blog and buy the book and add links to your blog. Yeah. It's good.



For Every Single Person in the World:

I Kissed Dating Goodbye by Josh Harris, older brother of Do Hard Things authors Alex and 
Brett. This book is great! You can buy it here and read Josh Harris' Blog. I liked it. The other books by him are great too. I would definitely recommend them.


Also. I've just gotten an email from Abort73 and they are starting a student outreach called Love The Least (.com). And they are putting a sale on for certain t-shirts! For $7.50 you can get the Love Lets Live shirt or the Guns shirt for this price. The shirts will be shipped out on Oct. 10. I would strongly encourage you to get one. I'm going to try my best to get one. Saving lives is just one way we can change the world.




I've got to go spike Tanner's hair again. Hope you have an amazing day!


Abort73.com

-Kaylee

1 comment:

Joanna said...

Hey Kaylee! I'm one of Libby's friends from Metro Life. I met you at the worship conference...don't know if you remember me. :)

Anyway! Thank you for giving the Abort 73 link. Because of that, I'm about to order a bunch of t-shirts, etc. from them for my family. The site is such a great tool in spreading awareness.

And the other endorsements are awesome as well.

have a great week! :D Love your blog...keep it up!