1. found at least 50 dead and alive sea urchins
2. walked up a down escalator
3. had 2 Dr. Peppers over the past 2 days. I love Dr. Pepper. It tastes great, despite what some say, it does not taste like medicine and doesn't have a hint of garlic like Dr. Thunder.
4. took pictures of shells

5. watched Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium, which is, by far, one of the best children's movies I've seen in my life... It's starring Dustin Hoffman, Natalie Portman, and Zach Mills. Mr. Magorium (Dustin Hoffman) owns and runs the most magical store in the universe, where all of the toys for sale are alive. But, when the aging shopkeeper decides to retire and give emporium to his musical cashier (Natalie Portman) and he hires an uptight accountant (Jason Bateman) to get his affairs in order. Rated G for Great, Good, Grand, pretty much amazing... i love it and would encourage you to watch it. so good. it makes me happy... after watching it with my cousins in May, we decided to dance on bubble wrap to tobyMac music... good times.
6. found a Dead Bird
7. Made Oatmeal Cookies
8. My brothers and Mariah watched Finding Nemo in the car on the way to Cape Canaveral... i fell asleep.
9. Laughed at/with Ty, Timmy and Tanner.
10. Mariah and I talked about missing Church/Biology/Resolved friends...
Uh-huh, Ok. I love being random. I love watching Mr. Magorium and I love the Beach. I am sad about starting school tomorrow. (Wed.) Yeah. so. I'll see ya later, I guess... Thanks for reading!
-Kaylee
3 comments:
Sounds like a great vacation!!
That was fun hanging out at the Yates with y'all...and when you were playing piano and singing, I was like "wow! she's good! I'm envious! =)"
I want to come to T-ville one Sunday or something to visit...
<3, joanna
orange and blue are mets colors silly lol i've missed you i havent seen you in like 2 weeks :(
love you
Meg
miss you too megan. school has got to be some kind of curse. JK. I love it, actually. Tanner wanted to go knock on your door a few days ago around 10 am and we told him you were at school. he was really sad... maybe you can come over for dinner sometime.
Joanna, you should totally come down to church. Hope you can some time... Katelyn and Lyssa would totally come down. We could have a sleepover at my house or something. :D
Post a Comment