Here's the scoop - Dad went into surgery at 7:30 this morning and they took out his gall bladder - nothing else. He's doing fine and has had a few visitors this morning already. They should be home tomorrow morning, some time. I think they're just glad that it's over...
6 comments:
We are very thankful to hear you Dad is doing good. Please let me know if there is anything we can do for you and your family. Please let us serve you some way. If that's cooking your family a meal or whatever you guys need help with. We love you guys so much.
Hey Kaylee,
I am glad that you dad is doing okay. Your dad and your family is in my prayers and I will continue praying for you guys!
Briana
Hey other daughter!
I am so grateful that God is so kind to us...I am thankful that God is sovereign in all things! There is no greater place to rest than in the arms of our savior!!
Thank-you Kaylee for resting there, even when you did not know the outcome. You are a godly example to me and my family! We love you and are thanking God for the Merwins today and especially you!!
love,
Mama Neu
yeah you can steal it! yeah i actually dated the kid when i was in 1-2nd grade haha
im gonna add more! (:
Hey Hey woman, new blog spot here! I love ya!
Hey Kaylee and the Merwin Fam - So thankful that all went well with your dad's surgery. I'll continue to pray for your dad for a speedy recovery and for continued peace, strength, and a renewed spirit in our Lord. He is so good and merciful to us in that He hears and answers our prayers. take care! Praise the Lord! :) oxox
Post a Comment