Monday, October 27, 2008

My Bedroom Cleaning Adventure


Well, I decided on Thursday that I needed to clean my bedroom. Yes. It was a messy land, I try to keep it clean - but it's just so difficult. So while Tyler and Tanner played Wii I went upstairs to begin my adventure. I began at 3:00 p.m. and started an Al Mohler podcast which lasts about half-an-hour. I like to tackle different corners so I started with my desk and went about 2 feet out from it and just spread across the room. (these are before and after pictures) I found tons of trash. Lots of lost stuff. Clean clothes. Dirty Clothes. Shoes. Books. A DVD player. 3 purses. Candy Wrapers. A piece of Gum. Actually, I found 32 Starburst wrappers. They were mine, Britani and Alyssa's from Soccer Night at Celebration. So I didn't really eat 32 starbursts. Although, I'm sure I have. So. I finished cleaning that corner of my room. Now I went to my closets. Ugh. Clothes. Clothes. Clothes. Purses. Shoes. Clothes. I realized (as I always do when I clean my closets) that I have a ton of clothes and practically no shoes. I have tons of clothes that I never put away and just stuff in to my closet. I am so spoiled - Anyways... Here are pictures of the clean clothes, dirty clothes, shoes and trash. I took these when I was absolutely done cleaning everything except my closets...


Clean Clothes


Dirty Clothes



Shoes
Trash






The final result is satisfying. 2 hours and 4 podcasts later, it is clean - or was. It gets messy quickly. *sigh*

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Kaylee, your bedroom is so pretty! I love it! I reminds me a little of Katelyn's room. Anyway, love it!

Briana said...

Hmmm... And I thought that my room was messy!(lol!) Just kidding! Your room is very cute! See you Thursaday-
Briana