I'm in Port Orange with the other Merwins. Oh, and I'm feeling Irish right now... That's the reason for the Gaeilge sayings.
So, Katelyn and I made a music video/slideshow thing yesterday... Lyssa and Tyler have the Wii Remotes glued to their hands. Tanner thinks that Chex Mix is da bomb and Timmy's eating this crazy looking granola bar. Yea, so. We're just kinda chillin' and having the most amazingest time. The only problem is that I have a headache - ugh. probably caused by a combination of too much video game watching, lack of sleep and almost no breakfast. But that's whatcha get when you go to hang out with your cousins. I'm definitely not complaining. I'm having a blast. But my head hurts and it's my fault. I love hanging out with Katelyn, Lyssa, Uncle Jeff and Aunt Eli because we always have such an amazing time. We watch awesome movies like Kung Fu Panda and Night at the Museum and we eat crazy candy like Sour Watermelon Gummies. And we have crazy dance parties and play Apples-to-Apples: Bible Edition and Authors. And we play music and eat more Sour Watermelon Gummies. And we stay up until 2 in the morning (or some of us do) talking about total randomness. Then we eat some more Sour Watermelon Gummies. Yeah. So - Here are some random pictures.







Is tú mo ghrá,
Slán go fóill! (Goodbye in Gaeilge)
FYI #1 - Gaeilge is Irish in it's truest form.
FYI #2 - I'm feeling a littler dorky and tired today so here are some icons for ya. I think their kinda cute and the make me smile.
this is Timmy in the front yard.☺


I ♥ Penguins!

♥♥♥I'm so there.♥♥♥


(lol) this is so me!



4 comments:
I LOVE KUNG FU PANDA!!!!!!
THAT SOUNDS LIKE SOOO MUCH FUN!!!! I hope you have a great time the rest of your time there! LUV YA MERWINS!!! :)
The Merwins are the best! I always have an awesome time at their house!
Hahaha!I had so much fun with you guys!! You are the best cousins ever! It was so fun playing games, eating candy, making videos, laughing at Kungfu Panda, playing music, watching the others play video games, and talking late at night (even though I would fall asleep first). It's a sad thing when you have to go back to reality after having way too much fun with your cousins. I can't wait to see you tomorrow! Love you bestie!
P.S. Noodles...don't noodles.
Post a Comment