Saturday, December 20, 2008

Pictures-Pictures-Pictures

Well... not really pictures exactly... Here's one slightly disturbing picture - if you like animals you might want to skip it... 
*cough* ummm. well. this is a squirrel that Tyler killed with his BB Gun...

These are slightly more pleasant - they make me laugh...





8 comments:

Sarah said...

I love those funny little things! Where do you get them?

Unknown said...

threadless.com

Cindy and Tay said...

Was that squirrel cooked? It looks fried or else it has some kind of disease!! Did you eat it? Well, I know you didn't if it was diseased...hee hee

Lyssa said...

Hmmm...I seem to recall Tanner telling me something about this a few weeks ago and I think it went something like, "Tyler shot a squirrel the other day and I'm not supposed to tell you about it." Apparently I have the reputation of that of an 'animal lover' but I'm not exactly sure how I got this reputation because I actually think it's really funny! ;P

Unknown said...

Umm. Yeah. Mrs. Thompson: We have not eaten it - yet. Tyler is determined to eat it and we have been told that it tastes great with rice.

Lyssa: LOL... They think that because you don't like the stuffed animals from Celebration that you don't like any dead animals and therefore must be an animal lover...

Anonymous said...

well.... should go good with the cat.... (tastes like chicken)!

Katelyn said...

Hahaha! I can't believe Ty killed the squirrel...well actually i can. The poor thing! Oh well there are enough to go around! Love you girl!!!! Can't wait for Christmas!!

Anonymous said...

Nice shot Tyler!
save me some squirrel stew :)