Thursday, December 18, 2008

Your Blog is Fabulous!

Hey! What's up? Do you know why do people keep saying that "Your blog is fabulous!" when they're talking about addictions? Did I miss something?

So, I'm supposed to write about five addictions that I have... hhmm. only five. This could be difficult. Then, when I'm finished, I tag 3-5 other bloggers to do the same thing. It's kind of like the picture thing we did a few weeks ago - so here we go:

  1. Books These are the most addicting things in the world. They are also the best things (on this earth) to be addicted to. I read like a maniac (as many of you know) and when I get going I just don't stop. I mean, just look at my bookshelf at the bottom of this page... I know that I've read three times that many books. So. There. I am addicted to books.
  2. Music and Instruments This is the second best thing to be addicted to on this earth. And it's not just any music... it's my music. A very good balance of genres too: Starting in the 17th Century with Emma's soundtrack, going through the decades (20's, 30's, 40's, 50's, and 60's) and ending in the timeless Irish; throw in a very, very little bit of country, some worship, rap, a few soundtracks and Jazz and I'm set. Either I'm playing the music myself or I'm listening to it. It's so soothing - yet, when ever you want to, you can call you cousins and have a crazy dance party. How much better can it get?
  3. Sour Watermelon Gummies and Dr. Pepper So this is a funny one. Lots of inside jokes come with this one... I love this stuff. Lyssa and I would live on Sour Watermelon gummies, Dr. Pepper for me and Mt. Dew for her. It's the best. Good times, good times.
  4. Photography Yes, yes. Tanner and Timothy will testify that when I'm not reading, listening to music or drinking Dr. Pepper, I am taking pictures of them. I love to take pictures and our computer is stocked full with pictures of countless flowers and the bros. It's the best thing and it gets me outside.
  5. My Savior Well, this is by far the best thing to be addicted to. I actually wrote a post about my addiction to Jesus, you can see it here...
Yeah. Ahem. So. I hereby tag these five people, in accordance with the prophecy: Katelyn, Lyssa, Katelyn S., Maria and Rayna... Love you!

No comments: