Rules: You are not allowed to be prejudice against these. I've talked to some people
(You know who you are...) who don't like Tim Hawkins because people quote him and think he's funny.
*ahem* He's a
comedian. That's his
job. Anyway, you need to watch at least one of them.
8 comments:
I LOVE Tim Hawkins!!!! He is so funny!!! Sometimes I'll go on YouTube and just watch his vidos even though I've seen them before. I still laugh so hard!! He is the best!!!
haha, I love Tim Hawkins!
I do the same thing Sarah does haha!
Yeah, I am one of those people that quote him lol. Tim is the BEST!
How can y'all like him???? he is not that funny!!!!!!!!!!! and he is just corny!!!!!!! .......
HAHAHAHA JK!!!!! tim is the best!!!!!
I was like WHAT???!!! OMG, Owen!!! But then I saw your last line on the post. *phew* Hahaha! I guess that was kinda you point. :D
Yeah, I'm a total Tim Hawkins fan!!! Hey Kaylee, did you go play airsoft on Sunday?
hahahahaha I got you good Carly LOL
No... I didn't play airsoft. I don't want soccer to end. But if everyone starts going to airsoft then I probably will. :D Did you?
No. I went to soccer and I was wondering where you were. It was fun to play with Katelyn cause she hasn't been playing lately. It was a small group though! Missed you! :)
Post a Comment