Tuesday, June 23, 2009

19 years.

happy anniversary mom and daddy! i love you!

4 comments:

Mikayla♥;; said...

Aw. :)

I hope they had a Great Day!

~Kia-san

Ian Taylor said...

Woohoo! Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Merwin!

fenderdude said...

Ok, sorry I missed all your e-mails. I haven't checked my e-mail in like 4 months. Been way to busy. College is the most wonderful but time killing and stressfull thing in the world. So yeah...what am I doing now...listening to Flogging Molly...whoops it just changed...ah, now it's The Dubliners. So yeah life has been very busy. Congrats to your parents...even though I'm very late. Oho!!! It just switched to one of my favorite bands...Alestorm!!!!! gotta go and bask in the music...CAPTAIN MORGAN'S REVENGE!!!!! (yeah it's a wierd band...basically pirate metal...wierd) latta

-jimmy

Unknown said...

haha it's all good! Becca told me you hadn't checked your email in ages. :P Floggin' Molly is the BEST! Love them!! haha and the Dubliners too. :D Fun stuff.