Tuesday, July 07, 2009

A Gift for you. It's important.

Hello. I have a gift for you today! :) It's a message by Kevin DeYoung that I cannot recommend enough. It's titled "Just Do Something" and it is one of THE BEST messages I have ever heard. Just so you know, I'm not the kind of person who just sits down and decides to listen to a sermon. I listened to this with my mom on the way to Orlando and it was just amazing. Kevin has the ability to mix humor and seriousness in a sermon perfectly and he really catches your attention with great illustrations and stories. This message is not optional... you must listen to it.
Now, there are two listening options...
  1. Go to this link and listen to it online.

    or you can...

  2. Download it. and here's how that works...
  • go to http://www.thisisnext.org/resources/
  • Right click on the eighth message entitled Just Do Something by Kevin DeYoung
  • Choose "Save Target as"
  • Save it in your documents as Just do Something or whatever.
  • It will begin to download... It should take 1-2 minutes. Make sure that when it's downloading you uncheck the box that says "Close this dialog box when download is complete."
  • When it is done downloading, click "Open" and it should open your iTunes
  • It is now in your iTunes library and can be sync'd to your iPod at any time

So, now that you have all the information, and have no option... download it and listen to it... and tell me what you think. It's the best. (Can you tell I love it?)

No comments: