Monday, November 09, 2009

I'm Thankful For...

  1. The fall weather
  2. Elton O. Samuelson (my EOS DLSR camera :)
  3. Calculators
  4. Macbooks
  5. Lists
  6. Barnes and Noble and the nice people who work there
  7. Cookies
  8. The Sun!
  9. Money (when I have it.)
  10. My Family
  11. 11:11 pm
  12. My friends not running into bushes and stop signs. Yeah, that would be good.
  13. Butternut Squash Soup
  14. The end of the school year
  15. Post-it notes
  16. Fridge (2 meanings here.)
  17. Dr. Pepper
  18. The stars
  19. My friends
  20. Encouragement
  21. Music
  22. S'mores and Bonfires
  23. Airplane tickets (to bring certain people to and from Maryland)
  24. the Mazda 3 - a beautiful car, if there ever was one.
  25. Parties... go ahead, plan one!
  26. God :)
  27. McKenna. She has brought many new YouTube videos to my life. :D She's awesome.
  28. Ham and Mashed Potatoes
  29. Guitars, Pianos, Mandolins, Accordions, Standup Bass, etc.
  30. Pizza. You can't beat it.

5 comments:

Kaybs said...

I Love your list!
I've been writing down my "Thankful" list too! :) ohh wonderful lists heehee and I laughed my face off on 16! :D

Unknown said...

Hahaha! I can't wait to read your list!! I did 30 things because there's 30 days... how many are you going to do?

Sidney said...

I can't stand those people who run into bushes and stop signs...

Becca said...

WOW mazda 3 are the best cars....well maybe i am biased cause that is my first car..who know
-zoomzoom-
and where are the violins on this list?!?!?!?!
but you made up for it with the Dr Pepper so i shall forgive :P

Unknown said...

I know Sidney, they're just so annoying. Ugh.