Thursday, February 25, 2010

I am prone...

...to do rather random, stupid, or inexplicable things like...
  • Break out into song.
  • Read a book titled "How to Read a Book"
  • Take 500 pictures of Disney scenery and props and have about 10 pictures of actual, living and breathing people.
  • Listen to amazing Irish guys who sing American songs with an Irish accent.
  • Buy clocks.
  • Try to graffiti the inside of the shed.
  • Clean up your desk because it's a flippin' mess.
  • Make cheese soufflés.
  • Buy sunglasses that are ridiculously ugly.
  • Catch frogs and snakes.
  • Buy bright yellow nail polish that people *coughSidneycough* don't like. ;-)
  • Cut pictures out of magazines and tape them on my wall.
  • Write "blah" all over a piece of paper.
  • Get wedding and baby name books from the library.
  • Start reading 3 fantasy books at the same time and totally confuse the story lines and characters.
  • Wear glasses without any prescription in them.
  • Buy a $5 pen.
  • Buy 3 calendars for the same year.
  • Buy a violin in 2008 and then sell it in 2009.
  • Eat a whole bag of Swedish Fish. *Clarification: the candy, not actual fish from Sweden.*
  • Watch animated Disney movies.
  • Sit outside with my guitar at 10pm in 40° weather looking at the stars.
  • Save yellow origami swans.
  • Smile at you.



6 comments:

Sidney said...

Hahahaha!
I don't 'dislike' your yellow nail polish, I just think the Black looks way better on you ;)

Unknown said...

Hahaha, thanks... I think. ;)

Kaybs said...

LoL! I love yellow nail polish :)

Mariah said...

I love those amazing Irish guys who sing American songs with an Irish accent!! ;)

Unknown said...

Oh, I know you do. ;-)

Anonymous said...

well since i do not want to die i agree