I'm back and working again! I came out with Mariah on Sunday and I've been working almost non-stop here. It's a blast. Mariah's mom came and picked her up today and I'll be here until Thursday or Friday.
It's so much fun and it got so packed last night. There was a 100ft. line yesterday from 3:00 to 8:30pm. It was insanity. :P But it was super fun.
Anyway. I'll be back home soon and I'll be flying out on Wednesday. :)
I love March.
3 comments:
Mariah
said...
I'm so sorry I had to leave you there by yourself!! I just really was missing my house and family, but I'm glad you're doing great!!
AND YOU'RE LEAVING IN 6 DAYS!!!! AHHHH!! =) And Magic Kingdom is in 5 days!! We're going to go on It's a Small World like, 4 times! =)
Anyway, I love you and I'm glad you're my best friend!! <3 See you soon!
Holy Toledo, I just realized that every single sentence ends with at least one exclamation point. HA! =)
It's not a big deal, really. I'm glad you got to go home. I realized last night, I grew up not being home for weeks with conferences and stuff like that, so I'm more used to being away from home for a long time. Don't feel bad about it though, it's totally fine. :)
I CAN'T WAIT FOR TUESDAY!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!
'Ole Guacamole, you use exclamation points a ton! :P
It's really weird because I've been to Celebration, Ladies' Retreats, and even Rhode Island and I haven't gotten homesick then. It happens rarely and at weird times. Thanks for understanding!!
Yes! Tuesday, come quicker! We're going to be celebrating my half birthday (haha!), St. Patrick's Day, and your trip to Maryland all at Disney! Shaaaaweet!! I cannot wait! =)
3 comments:
I'm so sorry I had to leave you there by yourself!! I just really was missing my house and family, but I'm glad you're doing great!!
AND YOU'RE LEAVING IN 6 DAYS!!!! AHHHH!! =) And Magic Kingdom is in 5 days!! We're going to go on It's a Small World like, 4 times! =)
Anyway, I love you and I'm glad you're my best friend!! <3 See you soon!
Holy Toledo, I just realized that every single sentence ends with at least one exclamation point. HA! =)
It's not a big deal, really. I'm glad you got to go home. I realized last night, I grew up not being home for weeks with conferences and stuff like that, so I'm more used to being away from home for a long time. Don't feel bad about it though, it's totally fine. :)
I CAN'T WAIT FOR TUESDAY!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!
'Ole Guacamole, you use exclamation points a ton! :P
It's really weird because I've been to Celebration, Ladies' Retreats, and even Rhode Island and I haven't gotten homesick then. It happens rarely and at weird times. Thanks for understanding!!
Yes! Tuesday, come quicker! We're going to be celebrating my half birthday (haha!), St. Patrick's Day, and your trip to Maryland all at Disney! Shaaaaweet!! I cannot wait! =)
Post a Comment