I got here, ate some yummy soup and then threw all my laundry into the washer. (Yeay for clean laundry!)
2 hours later ... folded the clothes and packed them up into my two suitcases.
I also successfully destroyed a clean room in three hours. Darn.
I have no idea what I'm doing tomorrow except the orthodontist wants to cause more pain and suffering and the Bodach is trying to get me. And the librarians want me to give them more money. But they won't get it! No way! I'm standing firm! No more fines!
Oh. And I have to make a cake. It's going to be beautiful. You should be excited. Except... you can't have any unless you're coming to our ladies event this Sunday. Sorry fellas.
Now I'm waiting for Mac to get home so I can tackle her with hugs and give her Balderdash.
G'night.

3 comments:
I want cake....
Oh no, I forgot to save Andrew Joy some cake! I'm going to be in so much trouble...haha! =)
Your hair looks so cute Kaylee!! I miss hanging out with you!
Post a Comment