Thursday, August 05, 2010
Appology.
So. I've been thinking lately about how I can be pretty harsh and sarcastic at times with my friends and family, so I just wanted to say, please forgive me for that! You have to know that so much of it is just me messin' with you because I love you guys, but I've gotten a couple comments from people and I really don't want you to think that I'm a harsh, rude, sarcastic person all the time or that I mean everything I say. So with that, I want to become a more gentle, kind and gracious person, so if you're hanging out with me and I'm just getting annoying then start glaring at me, or hold up a sign saying, "KAYLEE. SHUT UP." or whatever. :) I'll get the hint. :) Thank you guys soooo much!! Love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Aww Kaylee, you are such a Great friend :)It's really cool to see you respond so humbly like this. I'm sure most people understand that you're usually just joking around, but it is important to always be careful about what you say to people. Trust me I struggle with this alot, saying stupid things all the time...obviously -_-
i am not sure how else to contact you! haha. so i am going to write it here.
i am doing so great! i cant complain about anything. God is so good.
how are you?
you were in hotlanta and you didnt come see us?!?!
Mx was so amazing. we all miss you guys so much! hope to see you at NEXT in May or maybe you guys can come up to ATL for the passion conference in january...
Post a Comment