Friday, August 20, 2010

School

Well, as of four days ago, I'm officially a college student...
Let me just say, college is a bit of a confidence booster. You know how people say that home-schoolers are "socially awkward" and all that? There's no one more socially awkward than the people at my school. It's kind of amusing. And I feel smarter. Maybe it's because I actually know what an ampersand and quotation marks are, but hey, maybe not.


7 comments:

Kaybs said...

Congrats! :D You are sooo purrttty (:
**awkward dancing**
Hahaha sorry, I just had to. (:

Unknown said...

Hahaha!! I love it.
Are you going to Soccer this Sunday? Because you should. Because I'll be there. And I might just tackle you. :) Do you remember the call boxes???? :D

Ian Taylor said...

Hahaha oh Kaylee, that made me laugh! Because it is soooo true! I remember last Fall when I took my first two classes I sat in my English one class, looked around at everyone, and started laughing lol. Congrats on being a college student though! How many classes do you have and what are they? =D

Unknown said...

Haha yes! I'm in english 1 and student success. Josh and I were sitting in Comm 1 writing an essay and we looked around and everyone had like, one paragraph papers, then we looked back at our computers and we had five paragraphs. It was hilarious.

Kaybs said...

I will try to be there! Yesss, I remember the callboxes :D

Kayla Courson said...

Yay! Congrats Kaylee! You look so pretty! :)

Rae said...

Ur so adorable in that picture! Your always adorable though :)