Due on October 17th and I need to have a draft by the 4th, which is a week from today.
Dilemma: I have no topic. Sooo, send suggestions in the comment box! :D
The founding history of baseball lol just kidding (although the history of baseball and what it has become is rather remarkable) :). How about the importance of moral and ethical absolutes in society? Maybe a little too heavy? yeah maybe...kinda boring too if you aren't into that kind of stuff. Here's the winner:....alright I don't have a winner. All my topics that I have in my head are ones that I would want to do, but they are all political and yeah....hope you can find one =D
Um, I'm thinking if you do it on a sport it should be about soccer :P Just kiddinggg. But foreals, you could do it about Abraham Lincoln orrr duck tape. (: (that last one was kind of a joke.. kind of ;)
hmm idk.. I kinda like Fridge's idea bout Abraham Lincoln just because he was an AMAZING leader. I did a research paper on him at the end of the last school year. It was really interesting getting to know what he was like and how even though he went through a lot he never gave up and kept trusting God through everything. =) I really don't have any other ideas right now haha sorrrryy!!
10 comments:
Can it be about anything?????
Yup! Anything that requires research :)
Photography? :)
the invention of gum
The founding history of baseball lol just kidding (although the history of baseball and what it has become is rather remarkable) :). How about the importance of moral and ethical absolutes in society? Maybe a little too heavy? yeah maybe...kinda boring too if you aren't into that kind of stuff. Here's the winner:....alright I don't have a winner. All my topics that I have in my head are ones that I would want to do, but they are all political and yeah....hope you can find one =D
haha gosh Ian you just had to get all fancy!!
Um, I'm thinking if you do it on a sport it should be about soccer :P
Just kiddinggg.
But foreals, you could do it about Abraham Lincoln orrr duck tape. (:
(that last one was kind of a joke.. kind of ;)
hmm idk.. I kinda like Fridge's idea bout Abraham Lincoln just because he was an AMAZING leader. I did a research paper on him at the end of the last school year. It was really interesting getting to know what he was like and how even though he went through a lot he never gave up and kept trusting God through everything. =) I really don't have any other ideas right now haha sorrrryy!!
I kinda like Kayla's idea about duct tape....
Or you could do it on Django Reinhardt! Either one would be good ;)
Aw, man! I missed my opportunity here! Well, at least I have some ideas when I go to college next year! ;)
Post a Comment