Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Research Paper Decided

If you don't know who this is, I'm very disappointed, because he's only uber amazing.

7 comments:

Djangoman said...

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thats so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why didn't I think of that?????
You're gonna have fun with that one :)

Rae said...

omg be disappointed.... idk who that is :/

Mariah said...

ANDREW BIRD! Sweeeet! :D

Sidney said...

Miss Rae, if you've not heard of Andrew Bird, You must stop whatever you are doing and watch this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ATKgTGOQX4

It just may change your life!

Andrew Bird is one of the greatest musicians of our era. He makes me want to just stop life and play music all day long O.o

Unknown said...

Oh Sidney Djangoman. You made me laugh out loud. That's the best comment ever. :) And I looooveeee that video. Seriously. Could anyone be any better? Haha

Rae, don't feel so bad, I'm not terribly disappointed. I didn't really even know about him until earlier this year. But he's probably one of my favorite musical discoveries. :)

Mariah! Did you really recognize him????
If so, WHOA I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!!!
If not, how did you find out, you Google genius?

Mariah Kid said...

Kaylee. I know I can be stupid, but I'm not THAT stupid. Haha! :D I know Andrew Bird when I see him. Plus, I have a pretty cool musical genius friend who sends me YouTube videos. *coughDjangocough* ;)

Sidney Djangoman, you're so weird. "It may just change your life!" Hahahahaha ohhhhhh :D

Andrew Bird said...

I'd like to read it when you're finished.

You can send to to: andrewbirdisamazing@gmail.com